Award Ceremony of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge
The ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge Award Ceremony will be held on Friday, December 3rd 2021, on the occasion of the the International Day of Persons with Disabilities during the Atos “Innovation in Disability Inclusion Event” from 10.30 – 12.30 pm CET transmitted as LinkedIn Live Event*.
Agenda of the Innovation in Disability Inclusion Event
10.30 – 11.30 am : Award Ceremony of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge
The Award Ceremony of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge is hosted by :
- Neil Milliken, Global Head of Accessibility in Atos and
- Dr. Bernd Schramm, Head of Global Project Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in GIZ.
Greeting Words from
- Jürgen Zattler, Head of Division, Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Germany
- Alpha Barry, CEO of Atos Africa
- Kudakwashe ‘AK’ Dube, CEO of Africa Disability Alliance
- Udo Littke, Head of Central Europe
Presentation of the three winning teams with their innovative solutions to shape inclusive education in Africa for people with disabilities
11.30 – 11.45 am : Accessibility & Digital Inclusion Policy & Program in Atos
11.45 – 12.15 pm : Webinar on Innovation in Disability Inclusion
12.15 – 12.30 pm : Atos Adapt & #WeThe15
*The Link to join the event will be provided on this pager shortly.